Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] access to pcapr.net?

From: Aaron Turner <synfinatic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:39:07 -0700
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM,  <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is pcapr.net still granting new user access? I entered by email address,
> assuming an automated script response, last week and got nothing.   I tried
> a few days later thinking maybe I fatfingered my email address, still no
> response.  Is there a real person behind the curtain and they just don't
> have enough "spare" time to process requests and I should just be more
> patient or is the site now static and I missed my opportunity to test with
> those capture files?

Dunno... Mu got bought out by Spirent a few months ago and lots of
people have jumped ship from what I can tell.  It's prolly just
something simple that is broken.  Your best bet is trying to track
down Kowsik Guruswamy who developed it and last I heard was still
there.  He's @k0ws1k on twitter and his email is prolly something
guessable like his first name at spirent.net or something like that.

--
Aaron Turner