Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Skype protocol dissector

From: Matthias Bock <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:47:56 +0200
Hi everybody,

there is a project at GitHub,
uncovering the protocol structure of Skype.
Currently only UDP is documented (there is also
a TCP component somehow).

https://github.com/matthiasbock/OpenSkype/wiki/Skype's-UDP-Format

Documentation is not completed, but quite far
and dissecting (and decrypting) pcap captures
using Python on the console already works.

The "next step" would be to implement a Wireshark
dissector for "SkypeUDP".

I have no idea, how to do this ...
Anybody here who would like to help me? ;-)

Cheers, Matthias