Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] idl2wrs generation of display filters

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:38:40 -0400
(Finally) checked in r44325.

On 07/26/2012 02:09 PM, mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
No, I didn't really want to muck with it.  The patch is a single line,
so I can check it in, but I didn't know if I needed to regenerate the
dissector files too, or if that came for "free" somehow (like a
distclean, then build).  Sounds like that's a "no".
If I need to have omniorb stuff, and you'd like the patch + the
dissectors checked into a single revision, it'd be much easier if you
did it.  Timetable isn't really an issue, I'm just slowly cleaning up
display filters to be ready for the 1.10 release.