Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-rlc.c changes

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:25:26 +0000 (UTC)
Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@...> writes:

> Martin Mathieson might have some dct2000 captures so as to check that
everything is still working as expected. I do not have any myself, so we will
have to rely on someone else to confirm that it is still working as expected ;)

> Yes.... I'm not sure anyone is using that support at the moment, or if it
didn't work, they've quietly given up :(  I don't think I have any of those log
files to hand, but will try to recreate some when I find the time.  Was thinking
I'd let the dust settle on your changes so I'd only need to fix things up once.
 I'm happy to see all of this support being added, but I'm not really working
with 3G any more.

> Martin

FYI ... there looks to be some capture files in the menagerie with dct2000
packets in them.  Thanks to Jakub, you can search for some here:
http://www.wireshark.org/~darkjames/capture-files.txt

- Chris