Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Internal datastructures for SHB and IDB when converting pcap fil

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:13:25 +0200
Hi,
I'm looking into a problem of merging files with different WTAP_ENCAP written in libpcap format ( WTAP_ENCAP_ETHERNET and WTAP_ENCAP_RAW_IP),
It should be doable if the out file is in pcapng format but then I need create fake IDBs which we also do in wtap_dump_init_dumper(). Now I think it would be better to create these structures when reading a (pcap?) file instead
To have them handy if needed. Any objections?

Regards
Anders