Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capture File Archive
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:58:19 +0200
Hi,

in a Q&A question (http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/9180/strip-off-gtp-headers), Chris Maynard suggested to provide the caputre files that have been uploaded to bugs.wireshark.org in a similar way as pcapr.net does.
I like the idea, as it sometimes can help to troubleshoot issues with
dissectors. Currently the capture files are available through the bugs
interface anyway, but they are not classified (what protocol is used)
and they are not easily accessible.
Presumably, one of the guys at cloudshark.org offered to provide a
Cloudshark system to the Wireshark dev team (look at the comment of
joemc in the question mentioned above). I like that idea as well :-)
Any comments on this issue?

Thanks
Kurt Knochner