Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 答复: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.6.9 is now available

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:08:36 -0700
We switched to the OpenSUSE GTK+ bundle in 1.6.9. According to Dependency Walker it requires libxml via Cairo. I checked in a fix in r44077.

Damker, can you try wireshark-win32-1.6.10pre1-44077 or later from http://www.wireshark.org/download/prerelease/ and see if that fixes your problem? Alternatively you could upgrade to 1.8.1.

On 7/26/12 5:01 AM, Anders Broman wrote:
I think this might be a custom build I don't think we link against libxml.