Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] idl2wrs generation of display filters

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:09:52 -0400 (EDT)
No, I didn't really want to muck with it.  The patch is a single line, so I can check it in, but I didn't know if I needed to regenerate the dissector files too, or if that came for "free" somehow (like a distclean, then build).  Sounds like that's a "no".

If I need to have omniorb stuff, and you'd like the patch + the dissectors checked into a single revision, it'd be much easier if you did it.  Timetable isn't really an issue, I'm just slowly cleaning up display filters to be ready for the 1.10 release.