Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Fuzz testing with valgrind

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:12:48 -0400
I've been playing around in my head for a while now with the idea of
running fuzz tests under valgrind. I notice the fuzz-test script
already sets a bunch of environment variables for memory checking, so
I'm not sure if valgrind would really add anything.

How extensive are the memory checks turned on by the fuzz-test script?
Would valgrind be a useful addition, or would it be mostly redundant?

Thanks,
Evan