Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 43908: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:46:13 -0400
Thanks Alexis,

I submitted this change (losing the tree) in r43929.

As for just using ftp.data - I don't feel strongly about it.  It is unusual, but anyone who ever looks at FTP is probably used to it.
Also, it might be convenient to be able to build display display filters that will only apply to the control or data part of FTP.  e.g. 'ftp contains "PASS"' currently won't look inside the transferred files, but it would after making this change.

Martin