Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can I hook menu/GUI functions with LUA?

From: Tony Trinh <tony19@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 02:22:26 -0400
No, WSLua API won't help you there. It might be possible to use a 3rd-party Lua library via WSLua to do something gross like send menu-navigating key-presses (or window messages) to the Wireshark window, but it's probably easier to implement a WSLua binding for this (file an enhancement request at http://bugs.wireshark.org).