Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Filtering page refers to the Capture Options dialog box

From: Ben <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 20:57:17 -0800
At http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChCapCaptureFilterSection.html there is a reference to http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChCapCaptureOptions.html#ChCapCaptureOptionsDialog - the filters page says "You enter the capture filter into the Filter field of the Wireshark Capture Options dialog box, as shown in Figure 4.3, “The "Capture Options" dialog box" .

I don't see it. I do see something under the Analyze section. It seems that the page should be adjusted.

Regards,
Ben Creasy