Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] I have a prototype dissector for NEGOEX ... but

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:51:59 -0700
Attached it is, save for the changes to Makefile.common etc.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe
(何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)
/* packet-negoex.c
 * Dissect the NEGOEX security protocol
 * Copyright 2012 Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
 * Routines for The Extended GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
 *
 * $Id: packet-negoex.c 42904 2012-05-29 21:51:52Z rsharpe $
 *
 * Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
 * By Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 * Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
 * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
 * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
 * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA.
 */
/* Just set me to activate debug #define DEBUG_NEGOEX */
#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
# include "config.h"
#endif
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <ctype.h>

#include <glib.h>
#include <epan/packet.h>

#include "packet-windows-common.h"
#include "packet-smb-common.h"
#include "packet-frame.h"
#include <epan/asn1.h>
#include "packet-kerberos.h"
#include <epan/prefs.h>
#include <epan/emem.h>
#include <epan/tap.h>
#include <epan/expert.h>
#include "packet-dcerpc.h"
#include "packet-gssapi.h"
#include <wsutil/crc32.h>

static int proto_negoex = -1;

static gint ett_negoex = -1;

static void
dissect_negoex(tvbuff_t *tvb, __attribute__((unused))packet_info *pinfo, proto_tree *tree)
{
  volatile int offset = 0;
  proto_item *tf = NULL;

  /* Setup a new tree for the NEGOEX payload */
  if (tree) {
    tf = proto_tree_add_item(tree,
                              proto_negoex,
                              tvb, offset, -1, ENC_NA);
  }

}

static void
negoex_init_protocol(void)
{
}

void
proto_register_negoex(void)
{

  static hf_register_info hf[] = {
  };

  static gint *ett[] = {
  };
  /*module_t *negoex_module = NULL; */

  proto_negoex = proto_register_protocol (
    "The Extended GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism", /* name */
    "NEGOEX",  /* short name */
    "negoex"   /* abbrev */
    );
  proto_register_field_array(proto_negoex, hf, array_length(hf));
  proto_register_subtree_array(ett, array_length(ett));
  register_init_routine(&negoex_init_protocol);

  /* negoex_module = prefs_register_protocol(proto_negoex, NULL);*/

  register_dissector("ntlmssp", dissect_negoex, proto_negoex);
}

void
proto_reg_handoff_negoex(void)
{
  dissector_handle_t negoex_handle;

  /* Register protocol with the GSS-API module */

  negoex_handle = find_dissector("negoex");
  gssapi_init_oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.30", proto_negoex, ett_negoex,
                  negoex_handle, NULL,
                  "NEGOEX - The Extended GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism");

}

/*
 * Editor modelines  -  http://www.wireshark.org/tools/modelines.html
 *
 * Local variables:
 * c-basic-offset: 2
 * tab-width: 8
 * indent-tabs-mode: nil
 * End:
 *
 * vi: set shiftwidth=2 tabstop=8 expandtab:
 * :indentSize=2:tabSize=8:noTabs=true:
 */