Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem getting Eclipse working

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same issue on a Linux platform

From my early learning of Eclispe two things:

  • Add the glib library directories to the project
Projects->Properties->C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols. Using the Includes tab, add the path to the glib includes.For my Linux system it is:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib

You might also add your path to epan to resolve all those things like 'value_string', etc.

  • After your first build, many library and include paths will be added to this tab.

Good luck with Eclipse, works well, but a lot to learn.  I am just starting my learning.

Alex Lindberg