Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem getting Eclipse working

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:51:16 +0200
Hi

Little off-topic.

Wireshark Development is kind of fried on my PC, as I cannot get
Eclipse to acknowledge the GLib datatypes.

Could someone who is using Eclipse under Linux and has a working
project with C/C++ indexeer send me his include path list?

Rebuilding, recreating, all things tried already, it simply does not work.

regards,
Roland