Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] updating the developer's guide

From: Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:31:21 -0400
I recently changed laptop computers (running Windows) and had to reconfigure everything to be able to once again rebuild Wireshark. Since it had been a while, I referred to the developer's guide, but that didn't quite fit what I wanted to do, which was to configure so that I could build with either 32- or 64-bit versions using VC++ 2010 Express Edition.

I thought I remembered that we had said that that version was going to become the new default, but the documentation only describes the 2008 EE version (and 32-bit only). If my recollection is correct, I'd like to update the docbook source step-by-step instructions for Quick Start to accurately describe the new version. Any thoughts on that?

Ed