Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 43228: /trunk/ /trunk/plugins/asn1/:

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:08:53 -0400
On 06/12/2012 09:21 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

On Jun 12, 2012, at 6:13 PM, morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=43228

User: morriss
Date: 2012/06/12 06:13 PM

Log:
Create, and start using, file name preferences.

Thank you.  That's been on my "to do" list - or, at least, "should be done" list - for ages....

Yeah, mine too... (I've spent the past few days playing with MATE again and entering file names--especially on Windows--was driving me nuts.)

Assuming it compiles (and works on Windows) I was thinking of adding it to 1.8 if no one objects. It's not too big and it's a significant usability improvement (for those few dissectors that need file name preferences).