Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Undefined reference to proto_tree_model_new

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:05:34 -0400
I've just started getting a build failure (on linking) in the last
couple of days, even after a make distclean on the whole tree:

ui/gtk/libgtkui.a(libgtkui_a-main_proto_draw.o): In function
`main_tree_view_new':
wireshark/ui/gtk/main_proto_draw.c:2017: undefined reference to
`proto_tree_model_new'

Anyone else seeing this, or know what I've broken? I've found the
definition of proto_tree_model_new and it looks like it ought to link
fine?

Evan