Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] WinPcap_4_1_2.exe in 1.8.0rc1

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:52:19 +0200
Hi,

I have just noticed that we ship an .exe file in the source tarball.
I think it would be nicer to get this installer downloaded during the Windows development environment setup like we do with many other libraries. We also have his installer committed to SVN (Git) as part of the source which may not be the best practice.

Cheers,
Balint