Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 43069: /trunk/epan/dfilter/ /trunk/e

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:58:36 +0200
On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 09:55:10PM -0400, Maynard, Chris wrote:
> Just wanted to say that this is a really cool new feature.  Thanks for adding it!

It's not really new, it was broken in r10829[1] (bracket missing),
but... it was broken 8 years ago (Ethereal-times), so yeah in wireshark
it's new feature ;-)

> ... which is not to say that other new features aren't equally cool - it just
> so happens that a colleague of mine wanted to do this type of filtering recently
> and couldn't ... but now he can and it greatly simplifies his work.

Please share any interesting filters ;)
(and segmentation fault stacks).

[1] http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=10829