Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 41953: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:48:34 +0200
Joerg Mayer skrev 2012-06-05 21:54:
On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 10:35:40AM +0000, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=41953

User: etxrab
Date: 2012/04/05 03:35 AM

Log:
  Use common code to have the same hf field for DSCP in IPv4 and IPv6.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
   Changes    Path             Action
   +12 -2     packet-ip.c      Modified
   +1 -0      packet-ip.h      Modified
   +2 -7      packet-ipv6.c    Modified
See my mail on ip_version: I'm going to revert this if there are no
good points to leave it this way. Btw, if someone feels this patch is
"valid", then why was the ipv6 filter removed. As ipv6 is the future
(as everyone knows :) the ip(v4) should be removed instead. Now how
many users would be going to accept the solution that way around?

Ciao
      Jörg
Sure if you feel that strongly about the field names, I just wanted to avoid having duplicated code.
Regards
Anders