Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Make "giop plugins" built in dissectors?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:17:30 -0700
On 6/5/12 11:09 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
> I wonder if modern GCCs will have that problem or if it's just this
> version or (doubtful) the architecture.  It would be really nice if this
> file could be split up.

It also repeats a lot of character sequences, e.g.

$ grep -c '"org/csapi/' epan/dissectors/packet-parlay.c
1082

It'd be nice to be able to consolidate or compress those down somehow.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’12! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Berkeley, CA, June 24-27 · sharkfest.wireshark.org