Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add new plugin in trunk

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:11:21 +0200
Tyson Key skrev 2012-06-02 13:29:
Hi Alexis,

Out of curiosity - whilst we're thinking of absorbing externally-developed dissectors, do you think that investigating http://code.google.com/p/wireshark-nfc/ (which is currently being developed by Google - and I don't know what their plans for upstreaming are), and https://git.ring0.de/isi-wireshark-plugin/ (has multiple contributors, including myself) would be a good idea?

Thanks,

Tyson.
I don't think we should trawl the internet for Wireshark plugins and include them against the will of
the project developing it. Any one is welcome to submit code to Wireshark trough Bugzilla to have it included
in the project and maintain and develop their code through this project.
Regards
Anders