Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ERROR "Duplicate protocol name"

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:32:08 -0400
Alex Lindberg wrote:
Build just before SVN update today was fine., however now after update this PM (01June) builds OK, but failure when running ./tshark -v.
[...]
** (process:9695): ERROR **: Duplicate protocol name "Coseventcomm Dissector Using GIOP API"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or a development error.

rm -rf plugins/giop

(This happens pretty much every time we move a plugin into a built-in dissector.)