Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should payload dissectors' (RTP) packets depend on call-setu

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:13:33 -0400
Are you saying that the correct frame is currently not tagged or that it may not always be or...?

I suppose I should find a sample capture and try it out.

Anyway: good idea, bad idea?

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

Yes, that setup frame should be sufficient. The problem now is that not the correct setup frame is tagged, but that is another matter. Point is case is the SIP/SDP packet defining the conversation, to which the RTP dissector is set.
Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone