Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches to properly handle extended responses for NTCreate&X

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:44:28 +0200
Hi,

2012/5/31 Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Alexis La Goutte
> <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> it is better to create a bug with your patch in BugTracker (
>> https://bugs.wireshark.org )
>
> Heh, I don't even get to fix my own bugs without filing a bug report?

Well, that's easier to review a patch this way and iterate on it (if needed).
For example you sent two different mails with the same patch attached.
If they were different, we could easily have been confused and the
wrong version might have been committed.
Also this way it does not get lost into the mailing list.
As you can see, there are only benefits :)

Regards,
Pascal.