Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] LNK2005 and LNK1169 errors - statistics implementation

From: Corentin <corentin.cos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:14:23 +0200
Hello guys,

I've developped a dissector for a "homemade" protocol. So far, everything went well, it did its job, told all the information I wanted on wireshark.
Then, I tried to implement some statistics operation... And it doesn't
compile anymore !
I followed the developer's guide, implemented the tap functions, the statistics functions. But it doesn't work.

Here are my error messages :
plugin.obj : error LNK2005: _version already defined in packet-subnet.obj
Creating library subnet.lib and objet subnet.exp subnet.dll : fatal error
LNK1169: one or more mutliply defined symbols found NMAKE : fatal error
U1077 : <path to="" link.exe=""> : return code '0x491' NMAKE : fatal error
U1077 : <path to="" nmake.exe=""> : return code '0x2' Stop.

If you have any idea, or suggestion, that could help getting rid of this
problem, this would greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance,
Cheers from France.

Corentin.