Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] make a extension for packet-sctp.c, meet a problem.
From: 黄登辉 <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:25:56 +0800
Hi
I meet a problem, i define a global variable e.g.g_sctp_packet_analyzing_debugin packet-sctp.c, then we want to access it in tshark.c.
even make a statement in tshark.c, i still meet link errorundefined reference to `g_sctp_packet_analyzing_debug. i know it should be linked with
packet-sctp.o, but seems that wireshark compile system don't generate object file packet-sctp.o, i am not familiar with wireshark compile system.
Any expert can help me this out? thanks.

Br
steven