Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN HEAD not building

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:30:20 -0400
On 5/26/2012 7:40 PM, Akos Vandra wrote:
On 27 May 2012 01:18, Pascal Quantin<pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Le 27 mai 2012 � 01:12, Akos Vandra<axos88@xxxxxxxxx>  a �crit :

Sorry, I forgot to mention: I am running ubuntu 10.10, x64 version.

On 27 May 2012 01:05, Akos Vandra<axos88@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi!

I'm developing a few dissectors for socketcan. They were working fine,
until I decided to update to SVN head.
Now during the build I get:

Making all in dissectors
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/akos/projects/c/wireshark/wireshark/epan/dissectors'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `Custom.nmake', needed by
`Makefile.in'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/akos/projects/c/wireshark/wireshark/epan/dissectors'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/akos/projects/c/wireshark/wireshark/epan'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/akos/projects/c/wireshark/wireshark'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I did (had to do ?) a complete rm config.cache, ./autogen.sh and ./configure sequence before doing make to get rid of the error.

(I was too lazy to determine the actual reason for the error).