Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New developer - how to start?

From: Dipanjan Das <mail.dipanjan.das@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 01:58:28 +0530

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

But, still I am having a doubt. If, being a developer, someone makes an unintentional mistake & commits the same to SVN, then it will get released in the next Wireshark build. Isn't it? Is there any quality control process / monitoring system for that?

Also, does ViewVc interface make it possible to find all the commits made by a developer? If not, then is it possible some other way?