Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot updates - git fetch, Clang update

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:38:21 -0700
I'm in the process of updating the Clang-Code-Analysis Buildbot to use
Clang 3.1, which was officially released today. The Clang-Code-Analysis
and Fuzz-Test (1.6) now fetch code using Git so that they can run
git-compare-abis.sh.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’12! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Berkeley, CA, June 24-27 · sharkfest.wireshark.org