Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Fixed information about default file format in dumpcap (r42600)

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 22:00:56 +0200
FYI,

In r42600 I fixed information about default file format in dumpcap, but
I removed notes about libcap being the 'format -used by B<Wireshark>, B<tcpdump> and various other tools.'

AFAIK wireshark and tcpdump and other programs (with newer libpcap) already support reading pcap-ng.
However we might note something about libpcap format being more portable?