Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] I now have some really crappy code that kind of works to send a

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:38:37 -0700
Hi folks,

I have been using the pcapng icmp2.pcapng (which seems to have an
error in each Packet Block in that the length of the packet blocks is
off by two bytes, it seems) to test my changes.

I now have Wireshark 1.7.2 (SVN Rev 42330) plus mods that can accept
icmp2.pcapng in via a pipe.

I have to track down why it does not show up looking so good, but it
looks like I am not handling the encapsulation correctly.

I also need to figure out how to pass comments in as well.

Anyway, who would be interested in reviewing the changes? They are a
bit ugly at the moment because the state machines could be made
simpler at the expense of code that is harder to understand.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe