Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding additing a new protocol

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:23:53 +0200
Hi,
Note when writing code for inclusion in the project you are better off working against trunk. I would advice
To do anonymous svn checkout of trunk and add your dissector there. I would also suggest to do a minimal basic
Dissector first put that in a bug report and have that reviewed in that way the amount of code to review is small
And it's easier for some one to find the time to review it and you get faster feedback if you are on the right track - or not.
Regards
Anders