Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot llvm/clang/scan-buiild version ?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 15:04:13 -0700
On 5/9/12 2:46 PM, Bill Meier wrote:
> Gerald:
>
> I'm trying to understand why I get quite different output (warnings,
> etc) when I build Wireshark with clan/llvm.. (version 2.9.10) than is
> shown by the clang buildbot.
>
> What's the buildbot clang/llvm/... version ??

"clang --version" says:

clang version 3.1 (trunk 155011)
Target: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix

Version 3.1 hasn't officially been released yet -- this is from the LLVM
SVN repository. It would be useful to show the clang version in
scan-build's index page. I'll see if I can add that.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’12! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Berkeley, CA, June 24-27 · sharkfest.wireshark.org