Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-ncp2222 build question
From: Gilbert Ramirez <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:53:09 -0700
We use Python in other areas... I think we should just require python, and get rid of this hacky workaround.

Gilbert

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Beth <[email protected]> wrote:
Glad to help of course - makes up a little for going in circles all morning.  ;)

Also note that once this copy occurs, there's no undoing it except by hand.
You need to delete
packet-ncp.c
packet-ncp.c.save
packet-ncp2222.c
packet-ncp2222.inc
and then do a SVN update to restore the originals.