Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building 64 vs. 32-bit question

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:00:00 +0200
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Beth <beth.tridium@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know there is a target type selection at the top of config.nmake, does
> that apply to everything being built?  E.g.
> not only the wireshark.exe and other apps, but the plugins as well?  (Is
> there a way to set different targets for plugins?)

Short answer : Yes

Long answer : Best to start from a freshly downloaded source and you
have to start running the correct MSVC 64bit Command Prompt.

The error you get is from not performing a distclean before you
started, which might be sufficient, but I still recommend starting
from a new download.

regards,
Roland