Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New pcap-ng format mailing list

From: Gianluca Varenni <Gianluca.Varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:30:53 +0000

Wireshark developers,

It looks like the number of emails strictly related to the pcap-ng file format has increased recently, thanks to its adoption and improved support in Wireshark.

Due to that, and to the fact that the spec is currently hosted on the winpcap/NTAR website, we’ve created a new mailing list specific for this purpose: pcap-ng-format AT winpcap.org

You can subscribe to the list from mailman web page at