Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] _U_ is used when it shouldn't be.

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 01:08:24 +0000 (UTC)
So after fixing a Clang warning, I noticed that _U_ is greatly overused in some
files, such as packet-dcerpc-frsrpc.c, generated from epan/dissectors/pidl/.
Not that it's particularly harmful, but marking arguments unused when they are
in fact used can be confusing, if nothing else.

Does anyone know how to globally search for and reveal such cases?  Better would
be to automatically fix them by deleting the _U_, as manually finding/fixing
them would probably be too tedious a task.