Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Crash with the new win32 GTK+ bundle when opening an analysi
Hi Evan,

2012/4/20 Evan Huus <[email protected]>
There have recently been changes in the way that conversations are re-analyzed (to make them faster) that might have accidentally caused this. If the same crash happens with Flow Graph and Conversations then please file a bug with a reproducible capture - the changes worked on everything I tried, but I guess I missed a corner case somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestion. Reverting revision 42150 (your change to conversation.c) did not help.  Instead reverting revision 42143 (Gerald's change so as to use the new GTK+ package) solves the crash for me.

Regards,
Pascal.