Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] fragment_add_seq_check_work issue with localhost traffic

From: Ilya Shvetsov <chvetsov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:08:14 +0300
Hi, there!

I use wireshark 1.6.7 to build my dissector.
And found that if packets have same source and destination address, they reassembled incorrectly.

this happens because fragment_key contains only addresses (src and dest) and does not contains ports.

What is the best way to deal with this issue?
I mean, will somebody fix this in 1.6.7 trunk or i have to fix it my self and share results?

--
With best regards
Ilya 'Akhil' Shvetsov