Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Some functions not in API (function not static, not exported, no

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:23:14 +0200
Hi,

Ubuntu buildbot[1] warns if function is not declared as static, but there's missing prototype.

Most interesting ones:
  prefs.c:862: warning: no previous prototype for prefs_get_uint_preference
  proto.c:7747: warning: no previous prototype for proto_tree_add_bits_format_value
  tvbuff.c:2025: warning: no previous prototype for tvb_unicode_strsize

I wonder if these function should be part of API or not.
Thoughts?

[1]
http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Ubuntu-10.04-x64/builds/853/steps/compile/logs/warnings%20%2817664%29/text