Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Two more small questions

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:35:31 -0400
1. Is 'mkcap' (mkcap.c) still used? It doesn't look to have been touched in any meaningful way since it was checked it in 2003, and it isn't part of the normal build. I'm wondering if it's worth running through cppcheck or if it should really just be removed.

2. Is there any particular reason there isn't a DISSECTOR_ASSERT(condition, message) macro? The DISSECTOR_ASSERT(real_condition && "message") pattern is starting to bug me...

Thanks,
Evan