Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark User Guide Typo

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:29:04 +0200
Hi,

So noted, fixed in r42024.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 02/17/2012 05:21 PM, Engr. Paul-Marc E. Bougharios wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I was reading the greatly interesting User Guide of Wireshark (wonderful job,
thus far!), and I noticed that there was a small typo, on page 14 (Page 4
following the ToC):
In the list of platforms, you should have "Red Hat Enterprise/Fedora Linux",
instead of "Red Hat Fedora/Enterprise Linux".

Thank you for clearing that out.

Best Regards,
Paul-Marc Bougharios
www.paulmarc.org <http://www.paulmarc.org>