Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] "wireshark build fail"

From: jake ginnehal <jake.gillenhal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:36:33 -0500
Hello,

I am working on a small change to wireshark to suit our experimental need. I made the changes and it is working fine
on my system.

Now I want to distribute my modified source code to my friends system. When i tried that by copying the code and did a
clean build. Build succeded but when i run wireshark it fails with the following error:

"Child dumpcap process died: Segmentation violation - core dumped"

the wireshark in my systems works just fine. I dont understand whats happening here. How can i transfer my modified source to
other systems?

Thanks
Jake