Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to compile your own dissector "packet-foo.c"?

From: Jack Liu <congliulyc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 08:10:22 +0800
This is a question after I read the wireshark dev doc.

This is an answered-question but I still want to post it. Just in case some met the same question.
Hope it help.

Q: Just bother to ask you 1 question:
 I have added my Dissector "packet-foo.c" in /epan/dissectors/
 And then how to make it compile with the automatic-generated Makefile?

A: Add a corresponding entry to
 epan/dissectors/Makefile.common
 and rerun
 ./autogen.sh