Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] The provenance of the phrase "Sniffing the glue that holds the i

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:04:04 -0700
Hi folks,

Someone is asserting that I first said that back in June 02, 2001 and
17:43:08+0900.

Certainly there is an email thred to that effetc from back then, but
my recollection is that I saw it somewhere else and simply repeated
it.

Does anyone know where it first came from? Was it already on the
Ethereal web site back then already?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe