Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding features in VOIP analysis

From: Arif Hossain <aftnix@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:25:51 +0600

I'm looking for following features 1. g729 support for VOIP calls(playback) 2. exporting call quality record to SQL

These features are not available in wireshark. If i want to develop them, what specific things i should i know before attempting it. wireshark codebase is big, so any specific information will be very helpful.

-aft