Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] raw file content

From: "Safiye Turgut (Garanti Teknoloji)" <SafiyeT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:26:01 +0000

Hi,

I want to decode 729 packets so I want to form raw file with code. But I want to learn what is the raw file content?

The code is:

File file;

file = new File ("c:\\xxx.raw");

FileOutputStream file_output = new FileOutputStream (file,true);

DataOutputStream data_out = new DataOutputStream (file_output);

data_out.write(p.data, 0, 10);

p.data is the RTP protokol data. Also it includes payload and RTP header I think.

I want to learn how I form raw file. After formed I will decode with  va_g729_decoder.exe.

With this code I formed a raw file but the voice is existed but nonsense.

Thanks for your help…