Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Clear packet comment should remove the comment entirely?

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:59:31 -0600
Unfortunately, I haven't been following development much lately.  I see that we have a packet comment feature now.  Is there a way to remove a comment entirely?  I envision the clear button in the "Edit or Add Packet Comments" could do this instead of just clearing the text buffer, but I see that functionality would probably have to go down into the new packet list code and further into the frame data's opt_comment variable.